Facebook is the largest social media platform used today. People across the world use the site, engaging with their favorite brands, celebrities, and even people they’ve come to love on these platforms, known as influencers. People use Facebook to learn more about their favorite products and services and brands and to interact with people who share similar interests as their own. If you do not use Facebook already, it is time to make your account and get with the program. You will find this site to be lots of fun but that is only the start of reasons to use Facebook. Read below to learn 9 of the biggest reasons you need to make a FB account already.
- Increase exposure: If you have something to offer the world you need a platform to tell them about that service. Facebook gives the chance to reach more than one billion people with your offers. These people use the site faithfully and will see your brand if you market the right ways.
- Stay connected: Do you have friends and family across the globe? Many people do and they use social media to stay connected to these people. Link up your Facebook page to your other social accounts to easily share photos and other information.
- Learn: There are study groups on Facebook, pages that pertain to special interests, support groups, and more. You can become a part of any of them and enhance your life in many ways. I personally love this feature of the site.
- Build loyalty: You can easily use Facebook to build customer loyalty to your brand. It is quite amazing how loyal your fans become if you take the time to interact with them and enjoy your time together. You want fans and this is a great way to get them.
- SEO: Search Engine Optimization helps your brand show up in websites where people search for specific keywords. It enhances your visibility and online presence tremendously. You can use FB to help increase your SEO results.
- It is free: FB is a site that anyone 13+ can use at no cost. All of the features are free to use, with the exception of advertising. Low-cost advertising is certainly beneficial for businesses, however.
- New friends: Whether you want to expand your horizons or do not know anyone in your current area, you can easily make new friends when using social media. In fact, you can make friends from around the world when using this site.
- Keep Up: Whether it is the latest news, the latest breakups, or something else, Facebook provides the chance to keep up with the most important information relevant to your life. Who needs a TV when you have Facebook available to you 24/7?
- Share Social Media: Instagram is a Facebook-owned site that people love. You can connect your accounts and instantly share posts to get a bigger audience and more loyal audience. When your accounts are linked, the impact of buying 50 Instagram likes ripples across all your other accounts.